The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) announced it will host a Two-Day R.O. Writer User Training Camp from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Wednesday, Sept. 30th and Thursday, Oct. 1st at the Ramada Plaza in Minneapolis. The training, led by R.O. Writer Software Expert Paul Allen Stewart, is designed to provide a new level of understanding of the tools and capabilities built into the R.O. Writer software. The training covers recommended setup and best practices, as well as how to build a business and marketing plan using data collected. Topics covered include:
Software usage and functionality
- Understand how to easily navigate all areas of the software
- Optimize estimating tool for all jobs and vendor parts lookup
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Marketing and reporting modules
- Tips and tricks to make the system faster
- Best practices for parts return, cores and warranty
Marketing and follow-up
Service center processes and procedures
The cost to attend the two-day camp is $295 for members and $395 for nonmembers. Each additional person from the same company may attend for $150.
For additional information or to register, contact the AASP-MN office at (612) 623-1110 or (800) 852-9071, or visit www.aaspmn.org.