Following its already released plans for SEMA, BASF Automotive Refinish has announced the following additions to its itinerary at the show, Nov. 3-6:
- At booth no. 21437, BASF will be introducing a new exclusive benefit for its Glasurit customers that will help drive more business to their doors. To learn more, customers can stop by the booth at any time during the show.
- At booth no. 16026, BASF’s human resources staff will be recruiting for select automotive refinish positions from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. on both Nov. 3rd and Nov. 4th, and also on Nov. 5th from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- BASF will feature spray demonstrations that feature primer, basecoat and clearcoat outside the convention center near the Ford Out Front display in booth no. 61019. Participants will have a chance to spray on mini hoods, and the Glasurit demos will feature a sprayable body filler.
- Glasurit demos will be conducted Nov. 3rd from noon-2 p.m. by Chip Foose and Nov. 5th from 9:30-11:30 a.m. by Tyler Nelson from G3 Rods. On Nov. 5th from 1:30-3:30 p.m., Mike and Jim Ring from Ringbrothers will make an appearance at the paint demo booth.
- R-M demos will be held on both Nov. 4th and Nov. 5th from 9:30-11:30 a.m. by a team of BASF experts, and also on Nov. 4th from 1:30-3:30 p.m. with JF Launier from JK Kustoms.
- During the Collision Industry Conference (CIC), being held in conjunction with SEMA at the Westgate Las Vegas, BASF’s Mike Carroll will take part in the “The Future of OEM Paint Finishes in the Aftermarket” discussion panel being held at 9:15 a.m. on Nov. 3rd.
For more details on BASF’s previously announced SEMA events, click here.
To read more on this year’s SEMA Show in Las Vegas, click here.