Fix Auto USA said it has added seven franchise locations in the last two months, bringing its total to 126.
The additional locations expand Fix Auto’s geographic footprint in multiple markets including Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Northern California, Phoenix, San Diego and Seattle. They are:
- Fix Auto Anaheim North (Anaheim, Calif.)
- Formerly Okuda’s Auto Body; operated by David Caulfield
- Fix Auto Carlsbad Village (Carlsbad, Calif.)
- Formerly Carlsbad Village Auto Body; operated by Richard Fish, his sixth location and second in the San Diego market
- Fix Auto Glendale (Glendale, Ariz.)
- Formerly Karl’s Collision; operated by Bob Karl
- Fix Auto Las Vegas City Center (Las Vegas)
- Formerly Metropolitan Auto Body and Paint; operated by Charles Fox
- Fix Auto Las Vegas Craig (Las Vegas)
- Formerly Excellent Auto Body; operated by Jeff Bagley, his fourth in the Las Vegas market
- Fix Auto North Kitsap (Poulsbo, Wash.)
- Formerly North Kitsap Auto Rebuild; operated by Ken Miller, who also operates Fix Auto Silverdale
- Fix Auto Santa Rosa (Santa Rosa, Calif.)
- Formerly Dibble’s Collision Works; operated by Todd Bishop
“I made the decision to align my business with Fix Auto USA for one main reason: to gain the benefits of a nationally recognized brand while maintaining complete ownership of my shop,” said Fix Auto Santa Rosa owner-operator Todd Bishop. “It’s incredibly rewarding personally and professionally to be surrounded by so many others that truly care about my shop’s success, and that’s very comforting to me.”
Fix Auto Carlsbad Village owner-operator Richard Fish said he became a founding franchise partner in 2011 “to ensure the long-term sustainability of my business.”
“By leveraging Fix Auto USA’s platform, I’ve been able to expand my operations to six locations and have never been more confident in my business’s long-term success,” he added.
Fix Auto USA President and CEO Paul Gange extended “a warm welcome” to the new franchisees.
“Twenty-four high performing, independent operators aligned or expanded their business with Fix Auto USA in 2017, and that simply reiterates the growing value our brand commands in an increasingly competitive marketplace,” Gange said.