Kent Automotive is offering live product and service demonstrations at NACE | CARS 2016 in Anaheim, Calif., August 11-12.
Collision and automotive repair shop owners and professionals can view demonstrations and applications of innovative tools, products and services from Kent’s problem-solving experts. Demos are ongoing throughout the Expo. No appointments are necessary.
Live demonstrations at Kent Automotive booth No. 102:
Kent Optimized Inventory Management Demo
Learn how multi-site operators leverage Kent-optimized inventory management to reduce cycle time and lower total cost of operation.
Kent Complete Body Hardware and Electrical Assortments Demo
- 20 assortments
- 302 items
- 4,358 total pieces
- Cabinets and stands
Kent Automotive Aluminum Repair Solutions
Kent is a single-source for aluminum repair materials, offering a full line of OEM-quality, specialized products, expertise, and education for collision centers and auto body repair shops.
Kent MBX Blaster Demo
You know how hard it is to remove adhesives, sealers and other coatings from aluminum body panels without damaging them. And it’s important to only use stainless steel tools on aluminum body panels.
Watch how the Kent MBX Pneumatic Surface Prep Tool is used to remove the thin coating from an aluminum can without damaging or distorting it.
Kent ProBit Spot Weld Remover Demo
Cutting out spot welds and removing rivets on aluminum and steel body panels is a time-consuming job. It’s hard to start ordinary spot weld cutters on irregular surfaces, sometimes requiring a pilot hole.
Watch how the Supertanium ProBit makes it easy to remove an entire spot weld plug without damaging the inner panel, grinding off the weld button or drilling a pilot hole.
5 Steps to Aluminum Repair
Learn about the range of aluminum repair products from start to finish:
- Disassembly: Remove OEM-applied coatings and seam sealers with Kent Automotive’s mechanical abrasives and chemical products to reveal bare aluminum in the damaged area.
- Preparation: Properly condition the aluminum surface by thoroughly cleaning it with Kent Automotive’s line of chemical and abrasive products.
- Fastening: Kent Automotive’s crash-tested adhesives, OEM-style specialty rivets, and seam sealers ensure proper rivet bonding and match OEM-quality for aluminum panel replacement.
- Finishing: Restore OEM-quality protection with Kent Automotive’s complete line of specialty finishing products.
- Corrosion Protection: Prevent galvanic corrosion by insulating and isolating aluminum body panels from steel fasteners and steel surfaces. Restores vehicle back to OEM standards when following the procedures needed to meet OEM requirements.
Collision/General Repair Products Demo
Save time and money with access to a comprehensive line of high-performance products including chemicals, abrasives, tools, safety and more.
Booth demonstrations include Kent High-Tech Seam Sealer.
PROS Profit Enhancement Tool and CCC One Demo
Watch how the new electronic interface between CCC ONE Repair Workflow shop management software and Kent’s PROS cost recovery software streamlines how on-hand supplies are managed and recorded, eliminating re-keying and improving repair workflow.
Kent Automotive demonstrations are ongoing throughout the Expo.
For additional information, visit www.kent-automotive.com.
To read more about NACE | CARS 2016, click here.