NAPA/Martin Senour announced its extensive list of activities for collision repair, shop professionals, jobbers, and automotive enthusiasts to see and do at its 2015 SEMA Show booth no. 10627. These include:
- A meet-and-greet autograph session with NHRA superstar Ron Capps, driver of the NAPA Auto Parts Dodge Charger R/T funny car. 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Nov. 3rd.
- The unveiling and press conference centered around a 1949 Buick custom coupe – restoration by Chris Carlson Hot Rods out of Mulvane, Kan.; featuring the Tec/BASE premium refinish system color Granite (PCRS23) of the Martin Senour Rod & Restoration Color Deck on the exterior and Dark Blue Denim (PCRC30) for the engine and wheels. Unveiling at 2 p.m., Nov. 3rd.
- Also to be unveiled at the press conference, the custom-built Dir-T-Bird (an intensely modified 1964 Ford Thunderbird by Caleb Luce of Luce Customs in Albuquerque, New Mexico). The build features a modified OEM tri-stage, complete with a unique midcoat, painted in the Vortex premium waterborne refinish system. Unveiling at 2 p.m., Nov. 3rd.
- On the big screen, you can surf the updated NAPA/Martin Senour website to learn about new systems that can produce faster cycle times, decrease environmental footprints, increase overall shop profitability, and all the latest in refinish applications and tech training.
- Take in the entire “Paint Store in a Parts Store” atmosphere and learn how automotive paint makes for the perfect answer to increasing productivity and profitability.
- Stop by the NAPA/Martin Senour booth and register to win either a one-of-a-kind custom-painted toolbox or mini-refrigerator.
For more information about NAPA/Martin Senour paints at the 2015 SEMA Show, visit www.martinsenour-autopaint.com or call (800) 526-6704.
To read more on this year’s SEMA Show in Las Vegas, click here.