The National Auto Body Council (NABC) has announced new board members and officers elected to lead the organization in 2015.
New officers elected at NABC’s recent annual meeting in Las Vegas include:
- Nick Notte, president (International Paintless Dent Repair)
- Elizabeth Stein, vice president (Assured Performance)
- Rick Tuuri, treasurer (AudaExplore, A Solera Company)
- Elizabeth Clark, secretary (State Farm Insurance)
- Jon Faris, director-at-large (Enterprise Rent-A-Car)
- Brandon Devis, past president (Sherwin-Williams)
New to the NABC board are Greg Clark (Caliber Collision), Keith Egan (RW Mallon Auto Paint) and Denise Hepler (Hertz).
Returning board members include Taylor Bowes (PPG Automotive Refinish), Domenic Brusco (PPG Automotive Refinish), Craig Camacho (Keenan Auto Body), Michael Jordan (Manchester Collision Center), Joe Lacy (GEICO), Bill Mayer (Insurance Auto Auctions), David Merrell (PartsTrader), Jim Ocampo (Axalta Coating Systems), Jeff Peevy (I-CAR), Michael Quinn (uParts, Inc.), Renee Ricciotti (3M Corporation), Petra Schroeder (Axalta Coating Systems) and Dan Young (CARSTAR).
“We are pleased and excited to have such a strong roster of industry leaders make the commitment to help further the vision and mission of the National Auto Body Council,” said Nick Notte, returning NABC board president. “As we approach NABC’s 20th anniversary, we are honored to join the ranks of many other dedicated volunteers whose efforts over the past years have helped make a positive impact in the collision industry.”