Spanesi Americas, Inc. will be offering a training session at the 2016 SEMA Show titled, “What the Collision Industry Needs to Know, Today (RDE 18),” given by Tom McGee, business development manager of Spanesi Americas.
This training session will provide an understanding of the who, what, where, why and how to success and survival in today’s collision industry. Constant changes in vehicle technology, repair planning, equipment strategy, staffing and marketing are all impacting stress levels, repair quality and profitability.
This session will offer ideas on how to prepare your business for these five critical areas to success and survival in today’s collision industry:
- Vehicle technology that needs to be considered during repair planning
- How to improve KPIs such as LOR, cycle time and hours per day
- An understanding of tools and equipment needed to repair today’s vehicles
- A look into the mind of millennials and impacts on shop hiring and staffing practices
- A look into marketing to today’s consumer
Sign up for this training seminar, click here. The session is part of the Society of Collision Repair Specialists’ Repairer Driven Education block of educational sessions at SEMA.