The Washington Metropolitan Auto Body Association (WMABA) will have an education track called Collision P.R.E.P. (Professional Repairer Education Program) at the NORTHEAST 2018 trade show.
The trade show is scheduled for March 16-18 in Secaucus, N.J.
Presentations will include:
- “Anatomy of a Lawsuit: Crash Testing for Evidence “ – Todd Tracy, the Tracy Law Firm
- “OEM Repair Panel: Becoming a Certified Repairer and Understanding the OEM Repair Procedures” – Dave Gruskos, Aaron Clark, Larry Montanez, Barry Dorn, Bill Hawkins and Mark Allen (moderated by Gary Wano)
- “Write it Right, with Life Nuggets to Live by” – Mike Anderson, Collision Advice
- “Riveting and Bonding, and Other Repair Operations and Procedures” – Dave Gruskos, Reliable Automotive Equipment
- “The Estimate Toolbox: Using FREE Resources to Complete an Accurate Vehicle Damage Repair Plan” – Danny Gredinburg, Database Enhancement Gateway
To register, visit the WMABA website.