3M Automotive Aftermarket will offer a new outdoor, hands-on demonstration booth at the SEMA Show. Located outside in front of Central Hall, the company says its exhibit will showcase:
- A new finishing system that eliminates compounding and need for heavy polishers
- New solutions for spraying texturized coatings on rocker panels and undercarriage
- New spray guns for efficiently delivering coatings requiring a 1.4-millimeter atomizing head
- New sanding systems that cut faster and last longer
- New technology and techniques for working with high-strength steel
- Expanded polishing systems
- Improved technology that brings bright daylight to pre- and post-repair paint surfaces
- Advanced finishing film that levels surface defects, requires less buffing and reduces pigtails
- An expanded cartridge system for fast, efficient body repair
Special demonstrations of the new 3M Automotive aftermarket products and solutions include:
- Chip Foose: Nov. 5 at 10:45 a.m. and Nov. 6 at 1:15 p.m.
- Rich Evans: Nov. 5 at 1 p.m., Nov. 6 at 10 a.m. and Nov. 7 at 10 a.m.
- Charley Hutton: Nov. 5 at 3 p.m. and Nov. 7 at 1 p.m.
- Overhaulin’s Mark Oja: Nov. 6 at 2 p.m. and Nov. 7 at 3 p.m.