Shop Operations: Setting Up a P&L Statement for Your Auto Body Shop
“Help – My Industry is Consolidating” and “Collision Workflow: Better Scheduling = Greater Success” are just a couple of the seminars being offered by some of the industry’s top trainers.
The Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Minnesota (AASP-MN) announced that its Annual Meeting and Leadership Conference will be held April 14, 2016, at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, 1330 Industrial Blvd., Minneapolis. This year’s event, with a theme of “Lead the Way,” offers a lineup of seminars that are specifically geared toward mechanical and collision repair shop owners and managers and are presented by some of the industry’s top trainers.
In addition to the educational programming, there will be opportunities for attendees to network and socialize with their peers and industry vendors as these vendors showcase new products and services during happy hour.
The schedule is as follows:
- 8-10 a.m. – “Mastering the 5 Skills for Effective Leadership,” Richard Flint, Richard Flint International
- 10:15-11:15 a.m. – “Help – My Industry is Consolidating,” Brad Mewes, Supplement!
- 11:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m. – AASP-MN Membership Meeting & Keynote Address: “No More Excuses, It’s Non-Negotiable,” Sam Silverstein, Sam Silverstein, Inc.
- 1:30-2:15 p.m. – “Building Your Accountable Organization,” Sam Silverstein, Sam Silverstein, Inc.
- 1:30-3:30 p.m. – “Increase Your Diagnostic Labor Sales,” Kelly Bennett, Business Training International
- 1:30-3:30 p.m. – “Collision Workflow: Better Scheduling = Greater Success,” Kent Carlson, Collision Resources, Inc.
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. – “Authentic Persuasion: Communication That Moves Others to Action,” Josh Dye, Convene, LLC
- 3:45-4:45 p.m. – Networking roundtable
- 4:45-6 p.m. – Social hour and vendor showcase
- 6:30-9 p.m. – Group outing
For more information, visit www.aaspmn.org or call (612) 623-1110.