Products: Bosch Releases 5.0 Software Update for ADS and ADS X Scan Tools
Insurance company’s donation helped provide 12 collision school grants, and these funds will help fulfill the schools’ collision programs’ wish list of needed tools, equipment and supplies.
The schools applied for the Education Foundation’s 2016 Ultimate Collision Education Makeover school grant, and these funds will help fulfill the schools’ collision programs’ wish list of needed tools, equipment, and supplies.
The American Family Insurance school grant recipients include:
- Central Community College (Hastings, Neb.)
- Des Moines Area Community College (Ankeny, Iowa)
- Dunwoody College of Technology (Minneapolis, Minn.)
- Highland Community College (Freeport, Ill.)
- Ivy Tech Community College (Fort Wayne, Ind.)
- Lakeshore Tech College (Cleveland, Wis.)
- Nichols Career Center (Jefferson City, Mo.)
- North Dakota State College of Science (Wapheton, North Dakota)
- North Idaho College (Coeur D’Alene, Idaho)
- Springfield Clark Career Tech Center (Springfield, Ohio)
- Warren Tech (Lakewood, Colo.)
- Wenatchee Valley Tech (Wenatchee, Wash.)
Collision industry businesses interested in joining the Collision Repair Education Foundation and supporting high school and college collision school programs should contact Director of Development Brandon Eckenrode at (847) 463-5244. Industry businesses can learn more information about the organization and make a donation online by visiting www.CollisionEducationFoundation.org.
For additional information about American Family Insurance, visit www.amfam.com.