A month ago, the Automotive Service Association (ASA) held Vol. 1, No. 1 of its Automotive Virtual Industry Professional (VIP) Forum, where ASA released the results of its initial business survey and stimulus surveys. The results helped them gauge how auto repair shops were faring in the wake of COVID-19.
On June 10 at 11 a.m., ASA will follow up with the release of results of its second set of surveys during Vol. 1, No. 2 of ASA’s VIP Forum. The free one-hour online forum is aimed at helping repair shop owners – and others – better understand how to succeed in such dire times.
The session will include:
- Ray Fisher – president and executive director, ASA
- Collective business trends from April to end of May 2020
- Stimulus successes – PPP and EIDL
- Bob Redding – Washington, D.C. representative, ASA
- Recent paycheck protection reform efforts including: (1) U.S. House of Representatives and H.R. 7010 and (2) U.S. Senate
- An update for the audience on the HEROES Act and Senate consideration of the fifth stimulus legislation.
- Additional discussion topics include: Cash for Clunkers and AV legislation
- Eric Joern – CPA and key business advisor, James Hamlin & Associates (ASA associate member)
- Brief review of loans (PPP and EIDL)
- Latest requirements and a guide “How to properly fill out paperwork for loan forgiveness
After the presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. A large “virtual room” has been reserved because of anticipated interest.
To register, click here.