Auto Pros on the Road: Auto Pros on the Road Visit Byrne’s Garage (VIDEO)
Directors will help Assured Performance set objective certification requirements, drive consumer awareness programs, and ensure consistent communications and coordination within the group to identify, certify and promote body shops across North America.
Assured Performance Collision Care, Inc., announced their 2015-2017 Board of Directors. In accordance with their bylaws, the nonprofit Board of Directors is made up of the organizations participating in the joint effort to identify and promote collision repair providers that are able to meet the manufacturer’s specifications for tools, equipment, training, and facility modifications required to properly and safely repair current model vehicles of the automakers represented. The Board includes the following individuals:
- Dave Arne, Ford Motor Company
- Mark Zoba, Nissan North America
- Mark Engelsdorfer, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Mark Mandl, Ford Motor Company
- Erica Schaefer, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Tiffany Stroupe, Hyundai Motor America
- Steve Rust, Nissan North America
- Lien Nguyen, Hyundai Motor America
- Scott Biggs, Assured Performance (Chairman)
- Ron Doerr, Assured Performance (Vice Chair)
- Michael Quinn, Assured Performance (Secretary)
Three board seats remain open for future participation.
Directors will help guide Assured Performance to set objective certification requirements, drive consumer awareness programs, and ensure consistent communications and coordination within the group to identify, certify and promote body shops across North America.
“We are proud that our Board is made up of these outstanding professionals representing their global organizations,” said Scott Biggs, chairman and CEO. “These professionals will provide steady guidance and wise direction as we move forward. Their participation comes at a perfect time, as we are experiencing rapid growth and launching numerous initiatives including ongoing and expanded advanced repair capabilities and certification, consumer awareness campaigns, body shop and wholesale business development and new co-op incentives.”