Products: Bosch Releases 5.0 Software Update for ADS and ADS X Scan Tools
The Auto Body Association of Texas (ABAT) will be holding a virtual regional meeting July 22, 2020 at 1 p.m.
The meeting will feature a presentation by John Niechwiadowicz of QLC, Inc., titled, “Critical Financial Tactics in Today’s Economy.” Topics covered in this discussion will include:
- Auto Body Lessons from COVID-19: Who Suffered? Who Succeeded?
- Important Money Management Lessons
- Straight Line Recovery? Or Peaks and Valleys?
- Five Essential Tactics for Sound Financial Management
- Calculating Your Breakeven Point, Increasing GP, Managing Expenses and More
Cost to attend is $50. To register, email [email protected].