News: WyoTech Highlights Programs Supporting Next Generation of Trade Instructors
Chris Daglis of PARTnered Solutions and Chad Counselman of All Auto Recalls are inviting the collision repair industry to a free podcast on the automotive recycling world April 27 at 6 p.m. EST.
In Episode 5 of the Automotive Recycler’s Podcast, Daglis and Counselman, along with three special guests, will discuss “Recycled Original Equipment Parts: Changing the Face of the Collision Repair Supply Chain to Everyone’s Benefit.” The special guests include:
- Jason Moseley, CEO, IBIS Worldwide and Bodyshop magazine
- Michel Malik, CEO and group publisher, BodyShop News International
- Jason Stahl, editor, BodyShop Business (Babcox Media)
Questions that will be discussed include:
- How has the supply chain changed for the collision repair industry and what does it look like in the future?
- How can the auto recycling industry support collision repairers and insurers to achieve a win/win outcome?
- New car sales are down by over 50% and insurance claims are down in some regions by up to 80% – will this change insurer and repairer behavior with regard to parts and how could this be good for vehicle manufacturers?