A business-building event specifically tailored to body shop owners will be taking place on Jan. 28 in San Antonio, Texas, at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Collision repairers will have the opportunity to meet with top collision industry professionals to discuss trends and opportunities for the year ahead.
The topics of discussion include:
- Mobile Estimating Technology by Mitchell
- Car Rental Technology by Hertz
- Repair Planning by BASF
- Aluminum Repair: Some Facts and Myths by 3M
- OSHA/EPA Compliance Training for Collision Repair by AAMS
- Collision Industry Overview by English Color
- Insurance Industry Trends by CARSTAR
“When you’re an independent body shop owner, it’s hard to take the time to step away from your business to look at longer-range changes and developments in the industry,” said Mark Algie, business development manager for 3M Automotive Aftermarket. “This collision industry program provides a great way to understand how the changing marketplace will impact your business, and plan now for those changes!”
To reserve a seat, e-mail Mike Davids at [email protected] or call (913) 948-5010.