A fire destroyed four cars in an Easton, Pa., body shop’s parking lot early Monday morning after a car battery shorted out.
The Express-Times reported that the fire at Easton Auto Body started around 4:15 a.m. in a car with electrical issues stemming from the accident it was involved in Sunday night. The fire was spread by wind to three other cars parked nearby, and it took firefighters about 20 minutes to put out the flames, the newspaper said.
Easton’s fire chief said the fire was ruled accidental.
Photos and video of the fire from WFMZ-TV