CARS announced that Tim McDonnell, Mitchell 1 national training manager, will present a session titled “Shop Management Unleashed”, hosted by Mitchell 1 on Wednesday, July 22nd from 1-2:30 p.m. at the COBO Center in Detroit during NACE | CARS 2015.
The session, targeting those involved with leadership management and mechanical technical tracks, will address the optimization of repair shop efficiency. McDonnell will help attendees discover whether they’re reaching their profit-generating potential and provide solutions to maximize results for their business and customers through Mitchell 1’s Manager SE shop management system.
Topics during the 90-minute session include:
- Configuring Work-in-Progress Screen, Shortcuts, User Preferences
- Automating Hazmat, Shop Supplies, Labor Rates, Tax Settings, Customer Types, Late Fees
- Setup for the Way You Work: Reports/Printers, Security, Vehicle Recommendations
- Repair Order Tips: Options, Parts, Labor, Sublet, Notes, Symptoms, Revisions, History
- Simplify Repeated Tasks: Part Kits, Canned Jobs
- Manager SE Overdrive: Connecting to Industry’s Widest Selection of Parts Catalogs
- How Inventory and Purchase Orders Work with Electronic Parts Ordering
- Follow-up Tools Generate Additional Business and Customer Loyalty
- Extending Your Shop Management System into Your Driveway and Your Bays with Mobile ManagerPro