CARSTAR will host a day-long collision industry program on Tuesday, Aug. 5 in Houston, Texas.
The morning portion of the event will take place from 8 to 10 a.m. at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston The Woodlands, with an evening session taking place 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Houston. Breakfast and dinner are included.
Speaker sessions include:
- "Association Overview" by the Houston Auto Body Association
- "Mobile Estimating Technology" by Mitchell
- "Car Rental Technology" by Hertz
- "Repair Planning" by BASF
- "The Impact of Technology for Future Vehicles" by 3M
- "OSHA/EPA Compliance Training for Collision Repair" by AAMS
- "Insurance Industry Trends" by CARSTAR
- "Collision Industry Overview" by KAPE
“When you’re an independent body shop owner, it’s hard to take the time to step away from your business to look at longer range changes and developments in the industry,” said Mark Algie, business development manager for 3M Automotive Aftermarket. “This collision industry program provides a great way to understand how the changing marketplace will impact your business, and plan now for those changes.”
Those interested in attending should contact Mike Davids at [email protected].