News: AAA Says Record Number of Americans Will Hit the Road Over July 4 Holiday
The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA) announced the launch of a free online training and instructional platform, CIECA University.
The Web site offers several course modules that average 10 minutes in length. Current course offerings include:
- Why migrate from EMS to the new BMS (Business Message Specification)?
- What messages exist and who are the potential trading partners?
- Introduction to CIECA and the contents of the CIECA Web site.
- How to register for the CIECA members’ only Web site.
- Introduction to the CIECA members’ only Web site.
CIECA’s education committee is responsible for course module development and production. To try an online course or suggest future courses, visit CIECA University’s Web site, www.ciecauniversity.com. For more on CIECA, visit www.cieca.com or call (847) 498-6945.