The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA) announced it has released a video of its April 6 CIECAst webinar, “How Our Industry is Addressing Challenges Created by the Coronavirus.”
The webinar featured business leaders from different segments of the collision repair industry and highlighted innovative ways companies can continue to provide high-quality service while the coronavirus restrictions are in place.
- Mike Anderson, owner of Collision Advice
- Debbie Day, executive vice president and general manager, Mitchell International
- Shan McMillon, owner, Cocoa Auto Salvage, and member of the executive committee of the Automotive Recyclers Association
- Don Porter, CEO of United Recyclers Group
- Dan Risley, vice president, Quality Repair & Market Development, CCC
To watch the video, click here.