The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA) announced that it will be holding a special CIECAst webinar on Monday, April 6 at 11 a.m. CST titled, “How Our Industry is Addressing Challenges Created by the Coronavirus.”
The webinar will feature business leaders from all segments of the collision repair industry and highlight innovative ways companies can continue to provide high-quality service while the coronavirus restrictions are in place.
“CIECA constantly looks for ways to help the collision repair industry approach evolving issues, increase efficiency and meet the needs of its customers,” said Ed Weidmann, executive director of CIECA. “We hope you can join us for this broadcast, which is aimed at addressing the many issues created by these challenging times.”
- Mike Anderson, owner of Collision Advice
- Debbie Day, executive vice president and general manager, Mitchell International
- Shan McMillon, owner, Cocoa Auto Salvage, and member of the Automotive Recyclers Association executive committee
- Dustin Nunamaker, director, Claims Material Damage, Kemper Insurance
- Dan Risley, vice president, Quality Repair & Market Development, CCC
To register for the CIECAst, click here.
The CIECAst webinar scheduled for April 21, “The Importance of OEM Certifications,” featuring Connor Smith from CARSTAR, has been postponed until August.