News: NABC Gifts Recycled Ride to Deserving Texas Mother
Each of the spring career fair events averaged over 200 students and provided opportunities for local collision students to meet industry employers, distribute resumes, see product demonstrations and network with other schools.
As a follow up to the Collision Repair Education Foundation’s successful spring high school and college collision career fairs that took place in 10 cities, the organization has announced six additional career fairs during the upcoming fall school semester. Each of the spring career fair events averaged over 200 students and provided opportunities for local collision students to meet industry employers, distribute resumes, see product demonstrations and network with other schools.
“We look forward to bringing these career fairs to additional markets in the fall and introducing these students to the local industry who are interested in their future,” said Collision Repair Education Foundation Director of Development Brandon Eckenrode. “For many of these events, we are working close with local industry associations and I-CAR volunteer committees to help communicate to the local industry contacts.”
Fall 2016 Collision Career Fair Schedule
- Chicago, Ill. – September 16th – Chicagoland Speedway – NASCAR Sprint Cup Weekend (Joliet, Ill.)
- St. Louis, Mo. – September 23rd – Gateway Motorsports Park (Madison, Ill.)
- Boston, Mass. – October 5th – Assabet Technical College (Marlboro, Mass.)
- Atlanta, Ga. – October 20th – Maxwell High School of Technology (Lawrenceville, Ga.)
- Columbus, Ohio – November 16th – Fort Hayes Metropolitan Education Center (Columbus, Ohio)
- Minneapolis, Minn. – Date & location TBD
Companies interested in participating in these upcoming career fairs can contact Eckenrode at (847) 463-5244 or [email protected].