News: AAA Says Record Number of Americans Will Hit the Road Over July 4 Holiday
Secondary and post-secondary collision students can apply for a number of awards through the organization and its industry supporters.
Secondary and post-secondary collision students attending technical schools and colleges have the opportunity to apply for more than $200,000 in available scholarships and tool grants through the Collision Repair Education Foundation and its industry supporters.
The spring 2014 opportunities include:
- 3M Hire Our Heroes Veteran Scholarships & Tool Grants
- Alliance of Automotive Service Providers Massachusetts (AASP-MA) Tool Grants
- ABRA Auto Body & Glass Tool Grants
- Atlanta I-CAR Committee Scholarship
- Caliber Collision Center Scholarship & Tool Grants
- CCC Michael Salvatore Memorial Student Repair Technician Scholarships
- Chicago Pneumatic Student Tool Grants
- Collision Repair Education Foundation Board of Trustees Scholarships
- GEICO Scholarship & Tool Grants
- I-CAR Northwest Regional Scholarship
- Ingersoll Rand Tool Grants
- The Lon Baudoux Legacy Scholarships
- PPG Automotive Refinish Scholarships
- Robert Author Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Service King Scholarship & Tool Chest Grants
- Van Tuyl Group Scholarship & Tool Grants
- Western Michigan Body Shop Association Scholarship & Tool Grants
As an added incentive to apply, the first 500 collision students to complete the application will receive a technician shirt (sponsored by CAPA) and pair of safety glasses (sponsored by LORD Fusor).