The Automotive Service Association (ASA), with the support of ASA Pennsylvania, has released the complete agenda for management and technical service training taking place in Philadelphia at the DoubleTree Airport Hotel April 8-9. These events will take place on Friday and Saturday, bringing a full-day management session dedicated to shop owners and managers on Friday and service repair training to the technicians and service advisors on Saturday. Both days include AMI-approved course content.
Bob Greenwood, president/CEO, Automotive Aftermarket E-Learning Centre Ltd., will lead the management training on Friday. His workshop, titled “Profitability Secrets That Dramatically Build Your Bottom Line,” has been approved for credit by AMI.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Important formulas and business guidelines that focus on net income development.
- The new approach required to meet staff competency, economic and technology realities.
- The key daily measurements to ensure the shop is on track while engaging staff to stay focused on results.
- The right sales with the right car count for your shop.
Attendees participating in the management training will also have the opportunity to participate in the technical training sessions the following day at no additional cost.
Technical training, taking place on Saturday, will include sessions with Donny Seyfer, co-owner, Seyfer Automotive, Inc.; Scot Manna, owner, MB Automotive Inc.; and Bill Haas, president, Haas Performance Consulting. Attendees will have the opportunity to choose their sessions with each of these trainers.
Highlighted training topics include:
- Donny Seyfer presents: 21st Century Cooling System Design Preparing to Service Connected Car (AMI approved)
- Scot Manna presents: Logical Diagnostics Mass Airflow and Fuel Trim Diagnostics
- Bill Haas presents: From Order Taker to Sales Maker (AMI approved)
- Customer Care and Communication, Deliver an Exceptional Experience (AMI approved)
For both days, networking opportunities, refreshment breaks, breakfast and lunch are included. There will also be a networking reception Friday, April 8th, at 6 p.m. For more information on specific courses, view details here.