Early-bird pricing of $49.95 has been extended for the 2009 BodyShop Business Waterborne Conference to be held Aug. 13-14 at Sawmill Creek Resort in Huron, Ohio. That means repairers can still nab this special deal that will deliver the most comprehensive coverage of waterborne basecoats yet to be seen.
Some of the brightest minds in the business will be telling you about their experiences with low-VOC basecoats:
- Lean and SOP expert Mike Anderson, owner of Wagonwork Collision Centers in Alexandria, Va.
- Naveen Berry from the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD).
- Waterborne expert Mark Clark, a 30-plus year industry veteran and owner of PBE Systems in Waterloo, Iowa.
- Michael Giarrizzo, Jr., president and CEO of DCR Systems of Mentor, Ohio, who was recently granted a full U.S. patent for his vehicle collision repair process and system.
- Tom Horvath of SYSTEM ONE detailing products and “Jay Leno’s Garage” fame.
- Holly Wilson from the EPA.
Also, all your technical questions can be answered by the following sponsors and exhibitors:
DON’T DELAY, REGISTER TODAY at www.waterbornefacts.com.