Hayes Wholesale Parts, an automotive distributor based in Lawrenceville, Ga., has earned certification from the NSF Automotive Parts Distributor Certification Program for successfully meeting all certification requirements. These requirements include:
- An ISO 9001-certified quality management system
- Business liability insurance
- Effective records management and inventory tracking systems to track orders and parts through the supply chain
- Customer service procedures requiring timely order processing and communications
- A defective parts procedure including a customer parts complaint process
- A formal corrective action process for complaints and an immediate recall plan (to use should the situation arise)
Hayes Wholesale Parts is now authorized to use the NSF Certified Distributor mark on its website and in promotional materials and also appears in NSF International’s online certification listings. Hayes Wholesale Parts will undergo ongoing quality system audits to maintain certification.
For more information about Hayes Wholesale Parts visit www.onecallparts.com. For more information about NSF automotive certification visit www.nsfautomotive.com or email [email protected].