“I have worked for the past 60 years developing and expanding a range of colors that are vibrant, unique and easy-to-use,” said Jon Kosmoski, founder of House of Kolor. “And I am still creating exciting formulas. This year, we are presenting five new custom colors handcrafted to really impress.”
Colors previewed at SEMA include”
- Viollac, a color which comes straight out of the minds of master builder and painter Joe Martin and Javier “Shorty” Ponce. This color is a perfect blend of mischief and style that’ll give your ride that one-of-a-kind custom finish.
- Don Juan Rose, a one-of-a-kind pairing of fuchsia and a warm blue. A rose by any other name doesn’t sparkle anything like this.
- Lime Mist, a quixotic green. Like a fresh blade of grass in the sun after a summer mist.
- Blue Indigo is a cool blue similar to the sky in the early evening on a chilly November night.
- Honey Gold, a rich color with warm honey hues, perfect for those looking for that sweet shimmer in their finish.
House of Kolor is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year with the launch of a redesigned website, custom colors and memorabilia. This year’s Prestigious Painter winners were also announced at SEMA in the House of Kolor booth no. 23513.
“It has been a momentous year for House of Kolor, and we continue to look to the future,” said Gina Mahan, brand manager, House of Kolor. “Each year, we see the newest, most inventive colors and paint products coming from House of Kolor, and each one is tailor-made to make your ride stand out. This year’s five new colors follow the tradition of innovation that has made this company thrive over its 60 years.”