“Whether you’re a weekend warrior, professional painter or painter in your free time, we believe you deserve a chance in the spotlight for your brilliant creativity,” states Valspar.
The tradition continues with this year’s top 12 Prestigious Painters (listed alphabetically):
- Catalyst Customs – Kustom Bagger
- Mike Coy – Kustom Bagger
- Nathan Curry – Red Sled
- Pedro Jose De Haro – Kustom Build
- Mat Eagn – 1954 Ford
- Jim Hetzler – Kustom Harley Bagger
- Sandy Kuhar – Nova
- Brian Morgan – Kustom Graffiti Bike
- Zach Ness – Kustom Build
- Ryan “Ryno” Templeton – Ironman
- Ryan Thomas – 1937 Ford Phantom Coupe
- Jeff Urman – Kustom Bagger
Submissions for the 2016 Prestigious Painter Awards will open online on June 1, 2015.
The 2015 House of Kolor Prestigious Painter Award Calendar is available to order at www.houseofkolorgear.com.