Products: Rotary Announces New Line of AC Recharging Equipment
William Brower of Liberty Mutual will lead as chair of the Executive Committee.
I-CAR announced its 2013 International Board of Directors and Executive Committee following its strategic planning session and annual membership meeting in Amelia Island, Fla., in March.
The Board of Directors is comprised of representatives from each of the following six industry segments: collision repair; insurance; OEM vehicle manufacturers; equipment, tools and supplies; education, training and research; and related industry services.
William Brower (Liberty Mutual) will lead as chair of the Executive Committee. In addition, the following will serve on the Executive Committee:
- Rollie Benjamin, ABRA Auto Body & Glass (vice chair)
- Bob Keith, CARSTAR (treasurer)
- Dusty Womble, Roger Beasley Collision Center for the Society of Collision Repair Specialists (secretary)
- Bruce Bares, Certified Collision Centers (member-at-large)
- Joe Laurentino, Esurance (member-at-large)
- Elise Quadrozzi, Houston Specialty Insurance Company (immediate past chair)
The remaining directors include:
- Mark Algie, 3M
- Bruce Cooley, DuPont Performance Coatings Inc.
- William DeGrocco, GEICO Insurance
- Chris Evans, State Farm Insurance Companies
- David Henderson, AudaExplore, a Solera Company
- Albert Motta, Chrysler
- Christopher Northup, General Distribution Consultants, Education Foundation representative
- Richard Perry, Chief Automotive Technologies for Equipment & Tool Institute
- Timothy Richardson
- James Roach, American Honda Motor Company Inc.
- Eugene Scambray, Copart
- Roy Schnepper, Butler’s Collision Inc. for the Automotive Service Association
- James Spears, USAA
- Dale Tripp, General Motors Company
- Mark Woirol, Tech-Cor
“The I-CAR Board of Directors is committed to expanding I-CAR’s technical processes and resources to continue supporting the industry,” said Brower. “The Board will play an integral role in reinforcing I-CAR as the industry standard for performance and knowledge.”