News: N.H. Body Shop Owner Bests State Farm in High Court
Bob Keith of CARSTAR named chair of Executive Committee, which was announced at I-CAR’s annual membership meeting in San Diego, Calif.
I-CAR has announced its 2014 International Board of Directors and Executive Committee following its strategic planning session and annual membership meeting in San Diego, Calif., in early March.
The Board of Directors is comprised of representatives from each of the following six industry segments: collision repair; insurance; OEMs; equipment, tools and supplies; education, training and research; and related industry services.
Bob Keith of CARSTAR will lead as chair of the Executive Committee. In addition, the following will serve on the Executive Committee:
- Joe Laurentino, Esurance (vice chair)
- Chris Evans, State Farm Insurance Co. (treasurer)
- Mark Woirol, Tech-Cor (secretary)
- James Roach (member-at-large)
- Eugene Scambray, Copart (member-at-large)
- William Brower, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company (immediate past chair)
The remaining directors include:
- Mark Algie, 3M
- William DeGrocco, GEICO Insurance
- David Henderson, AudaExplore, a Solera Company
- Todd Chizmar, Chrysler
- John Donley, IAnet
- Robert Hills, Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
- Christopher Northup, Professional Parts Group, Education Foundation representative
- Richard Perry, Chief Automotive Technologies for Equipment & Tool Institute
- Roy Schnepper, Butler’s Collision Inc. for Automotive Service Association
- James Spears, USAA
- Randy Stabler, Pride Collision Centers Inc.
- Dale Tripp, General Motors Company
- Ron Vincenzi, Oakland Auto Body
- Dusty Womble, Roger Beasley Collision Centers for Society of Collision Repair Specialists
“I am truly honored to have been elected chairman of the board of I-CAR,” said Keith. “The time that I have spent on the Executive Committee has shown me that I‐CAR leadership and staff are all committed to providing the highest quality training, certifications and resources to all segments of the collision inter-industry. The 2014 Board of Directors is a tremendous group of professionals that will supply strategic guidance to staff and keep them connected to the ‘heartbeat’ of all industry segments.”
The overall strategic direction for I‐CAR is set by the Board of Directors. In addition, the Board of Directors also assists in obtaining resources in support of the I-CAR mission.