I-CAR announced the launch of a second phase of website upgrades designed to improve the user experience and the class registration process through its customer login portal, myI-CAR. Among these enhancements is the redesign of the company’s online shopping cart.
The new, enhanced shopping cart was created to address industry feedback and customer requests for a simpler, more accessible way to register for classes and to self-sufficiently manage training at both the individual and organizational levels. With this feedback in mind, I-CAR redesigned its entire checkout process to empower users to make informed decisions regarding their training and manage the registration process from start to finish. Features and benefits of the new shopping cart include:
Easier class registrations
- I-CAR has cut the number of steps to register in half, creating a faster and simpler class registration process.
A new interface
- The shopping cart has been visually upgraded with a new, user-friendly design that is now compatible with mobile devices so customers can register on-the-go.
- A new save feature allows customers to save their shopping carts for later checkout, allowing busy customers to start, pause and resume transactions at their convenience.
- A redesigned legend and helpful tips help guide customers through the registration process, ensuring that everyone has the relevant information needed to make informed decisions about their training.
- I-CAR has put further measures in place to protect customers’ information in order to provide the most secure checkout possible.
In addition to the improvements made to the shopping cart, I-CAR has also unveiled a redesigned login page and new user registration process as part of its ongoing commitment to serve the industry through advancements in digital technologies. This new wave of digital enhancements comes less than nine months after the I-CAR website, www.i-car.com, was completely redesigned to provide the industry with a comprehensive, easy-to-use online resource for collision repair education, knowledge and solutions.
“Our industry faces endless challenges to keep up with the constant flow of new automotive technologies that are developing at a rapid pace,” said John Van Alstyne, I-CAR CEO and president. “The best way to support the industry through these challenges is to provide access to timely and relevant information by ensuring that our website and portal tools are best in breed, incorporating the latest user-friendly features and technologies.”