NACE | CARS has announced that I-CAR will once again have a major presence throughout this year’s event, taking place at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif., this summer from August 9-13.
I-CAR has served all six segments of the collision repair inter-industry since its formation in 1979.
I-CAR at NACE will offer the latest collision repair training, including the launch of the newest courses for hands-on skills development and production management, to help professionals understand the benefits the Repairability Technical Support (RTS) offers your business.
- Daily OEM technical presentations and live demos on current repair topics at the I-CAR Main Stage
- I-CAR classes that contribute to helping businesses achieve Gold Class status
- Attendees can get the latest information and test drive the I-CAR Repairability Technical Support Portal at the I-CAR booth
Technology demonstrations on the show floor during the expo, taking place Aug. 11-12, include:
- BMW 7-Series
- F-150 Apron Tube
- Diagnostics Training
- Honda MIG Brazing
- BMW i3/i8 Carbon Fiber
Additionally, here are just a few of the I-CAR sessions offered during NACE 2016:
- Synchronizing Workflow through Team Communication – This live course helps the production management role understand what different areas, such as technicians and the front office, need to know on a daily basis to maintain production. Plus, learn how to give effective performance reviews.
- Refining the Team and the Business – Elevate your production management skills by understanding how to add the right staff to your team, as well as how to effectively use and enhance your team already in place.
- Blueprinting Process and Damage Discovery – We’ll define the blueprinting process, going beyond the disassembly of damaged parts and writing estimates, and demonstrate through quick checks and other damage discovery processes how blueprinting can streamline efficiencies through a standardized approach to all vehicles.
- Vehicle Technology and Trends – As OEMs are being tasked with lightweighting their vehicles, they are making significant changes in vehicle construction and technology. Learn the latest trends to stay ahead!
- Hazardous Materials, Personal Safety and Refinish Safety – Create a safe and efficient workplace by identifying specific procedures that can prevent injuries, understand the correct methods for storage and disposal of hazardous materials and wastes, and recognize the proper personal protective equipment.
- Rivet Bonding Hands-On Skills Development – Join us in the sunshine, outside the expo hall, for a hands-on class to develop your rivet bonding skills. In this course, you will assemble a rivet-bonded prop kit.
View the full list of I-CAR Conference sessions and details here.
To read more about NACE | CARS 2016, click here.