News: AAA Says Record Number of Americans Will Hit the Road Over July 4 Holiday
Detroit conference to discuss Ford Motor Company’s latest endeavors and the topic of vehicle lightweighting.
I-CAR has announced its lineup of speakers for its 2014 Conference, taking place Wednesday, July 30 in Detroit, Mich.
- Robert J. Fascetti, vice president of powertrain engineering at Ford Motor Company, who will present his insights on vehicle optimization and the CAFE challenge
- Peter D. Reyes, F-Series chief engineer at Ford Motor Company, who will offer perspectives on the all-new aluminum F-150
- Paul H. Massle, powertrain and collision product marketing manager at Ford Motor Company, who will discuss Ford’s enhanced Collision Repair Service Strategy
- Raymond G. Boeman, Ph.D., program director of energy partnerships and energy and environmental sciences directorate at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, who will discuss the role of carbon fiber in lightweighting
- Ronald P. Krupitzer, vice president of automotive applications at Steel Market Development Institute, who will discuss advancements in steel
- Randall Scheps, marketing director of Automotive Sheet at Alcoa, who will provide a preview of the expanding role of aluminum