News: AAA Says Record Number of Americans Will Hit the Road Over July 4 Holiday
I-CAR announced that, following its successful launch earlier this year, the I-CAR Sustaining Partner program is already providing value to the collision repair industry.
- Autel Diagnostic Intelligence
- Auto Club Enterprises
- CCC Information Services, Inc.
- Chief Automotive Technologies
- Collision Advice
- Farmers Insurance
- Intrepid Direct Insurance
- LKQ Corporation
- Precision Equipment Systems, LLC
- Pro Spot International
Numerous additional organizations that have recognized the value of the program and expressed strong interest are expected to join shortly.
- A wide range of I-CAR’s educational course offerings
- All Repairability Technical Support (RTS) information and related services, such as access to I-CAR and OEM technical bulletins
- Collaborative co-marketing opportunities, including event sponsorship, website promotion and inclusion in marketing materials
- Inclusion in the consumer-focused I-CAR Shop Locator for Sustaining Partners that manage certified or otherwise industry-credentialed repair networks; the locator delivers consumer education and awareness, and offers related network visibility to consumers
- Special discounted partner pricing on customer-unique offerings such as custom course development and/or delivery programs and other unique customer services
- A recurring annual “membership-type” model that streamlines the business relationship between I-CAR and member organizations, making it easier to conduct business