Consolidators: Crash Champions Grows Florida Presence with Tampa Acquisition
Insurance Company of British Columbia will have the advantage of leveraging the pre-built, advanced integrations between the Mitchell WorkCenter solution and Guidewire ClaimCenter.
Mitchell International announced that it has entered into a long-term agreement with Insurance Company of British Columbia (ICBC) to serve as their new material damage solution provider. Due to Mitchell and Guidewire Software’s strategic partnership, ICBC will have the advantage of leveraging the pre-built, advanced integrations between the Mitchell WorkCenter solution and Guidewire ClaimCenter designed to achieve quicker implementation and lower overall total cost of ownership.
“Mitchell is proud to partner with ICBC, one of the largest insurance providers in Canada,” said Alex Sun, president and CEO of Mitchell International. “Our industry-leading estimating and workflow platform will enhance ICBC’s material damage solution, providing complete estimating tools built to streamline and optimize the claims process for insurers, collision repair shops and other vendors.”
Mitchell’s suite of solutions enables ICBC-certified Express Repair facilities and claims personnel to better manage their customers and expedite service with a system that includes:
- Single workspace environment for adjusters to manage key claim activities
- Automated estimating with integrated alternate part search capabilities
- Comprehensive shop communication solution that facilitates the seamless transfer of documents including estimates, invoices, photos and reports
- Repair status module to enable repair facilities to communicate the repair status and provide email and text notifications to customers
- A total loss solution that delivers fair, verifiable, easy-to-explain total loss values
- Comprehensive reporting solution
“After a rigorous, strategic sourcing process, ICBC selected Mitchell as a result of Mitchell having a comprehensive suite of solutions and their strong commitment to being a leading provider in Canada,” said Brian Jarvis, vice president of claims at ICBC. “ICBC and Mitchell are excited to deliver an improved experience to our customers, business partners and employees through the implementation of Mitchell’s material damage solution. We also look forward to the opportunities of further integration of Guidewire ClaimCenter and Mitchell’s expert solutions, which will drive more efficiency and better user experiences.”
For more information, visit http://www.mitchell.com/WorkCenter.