News: Consolidator Report
Golf outings around the country will raise money and awareness through the Collision Repair Education Foundation
Several I-CAR volunteer committees and industry groups will be conducting golf fundraiser events that will raise needed money and awareness for their local high school and college collision school programs through the Collision Repair Education Foundation. Industry members are encouraged to participate as an attendee or sponsor by joining fellow industry members during these events. With the industry in high demand of graduating collision students that are properly trained, helping to provide collision school programs with additional funding will assist collision school instructors with needed tools, equipment and supplies.
Collision Repair Education Foundation Director of Development Brandon Eckenrode noted, “These committee members and groups have come together for the betterment of their local collision school programs and I applaud their efforts. They have spent many hours upon hours of their time organizing these events and volunteering their time. As the funds raised during these events will help local collision school programs, participants can know that they are making their local collision industry’s future a lot brighter.”
- Atlanta (GA) I-CAR Committee Golf Fundraiser – April 23rd
- Houston (TX) I-CAR Committee Golf Fundraiser – April, Date TBD
- Indianapolis (IN) I-CAR Committee Golf Fundraiser – May 7th
- Raleigh (NC) I-CAR Committee Golf Fundraiser – May 13th
- Nashville (TN) I-CAR Committee Golf Fundraiser – May 13th
- Knoxville (TN) I-CAR Committee Golf Fundraiser – May 21st
- Memphis (TN) I-CAR Committee Poker Night Fundraiser – Date TBD
- Columbus (OH) Collision Education Group Golf Fundraiser – August, Date TBD
Companies and individuals who are interested in participating and supporting the above local fundraisers should contact Director of Development Brandon Eckenrode at 847.463.5244 and Eckenrode will connect them with the local event representatives for additional information.