Did you know that the Ozone Transport Commission (OTC) in the northeastern United States has looked at implementing the same waterborne (low-VOC) basecoat mandates for member states that California has? (Click HERE to read story). That should be evidence enough that waterborne is coming to your region soon!
There should be no delay, then, in taking advantage of early-bird pricing of $49.95 to register for a conference that will offer the most comprehensive coverage of waterborne basecoats yet to be seen. That’s right, we’re talking about the 2009 BodyShop Business Waterborne Conference to be held Aug. 13-14 at Sawmill Creek Resort & Conference Center in Huron, Ohio.
But there’s only 11 days left to take advantage of this $49.95 early-bird pricing! It’s simple to register: Visit www.waterbornefacts.com or call (330) 670-1234 ext. 234.
How soon do you want to be able to boast to your community that your shop is one of the most environmentally friendly ones around? How soon do you want your painters trained and ready to go to avoid any hiccups in your production schedule? How soon do you want customers to experience paint jobs with product that the OEMs are using?
Some of the brightest minds in the business will be telling you about their experience with low-VOC basecoats:
- Lean and SOP expert Mike Anderson, owner of Wagonwork Collision Centers in Alexandria, Va.
- Naveen Berry from the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD)
- Waterborne expert Mark Clark, a 30-plus year industry veteran and owner of PBE Systems in Waterloo, Iowa
- Michael Giarrizzo, Jr., president and CEO of DCR Systems of Mentor, Ohio, who was recently granted a full U.S. patent for his vehicle collision repair process and system
- Tom Horvath of SYSTEM ONE detailing products and “Jay Leno’s Garage” fame
- Holly Wilson from the EPA
Also, all your technical questions can be answered by the following sponsors and exhibitors:
Global Finishing Solutions
DON’T DELAY, REGISTER TODAY at www.waterbornefacts.com.