Lincoln Electric has announced that it will showcase its top products alongside various celebrities at SEMA Show booth No. 23527, Nov. 5-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
New this year, the company will highlight its Roll Cage Welding Rigging Gloves and line of Magnetic Angle Fixturing Devices and Hand Lifters. The company also will offer welding and cutting demonstrations, giving visitors the chance to save big on Lincoln Electric welding gear.
In addition, the company will host a number of racing, building and television celebrities in the booth for autographs and show attendee meet-and-greet sessions:
- “Big Daddy” Don Garlits, considered the Father of Drag Racing, appears in the booth on Wednesday, Nov. 6, from 2 to 4 p.m. along with his “Quest for 200” electric dragster. A holder of multiple speed records and drag-racing championships, Garlits will attempt to break the 200 mph barrier in the all-electric dragster during the 2014 NHRA season.
- Bryan Fuller, owner of Fuller Hot Rods in Atlanta, Ga., also appears on Wednesday, Nov. 6, from 10 a.m. to noon. Seen on Speed Channel’s “Two Guys Garage” and co-author of “Full Bore Sheet Metal, Custom Fabrication ‘How-To’ Book,” Fuller fabricates custom hot rods and motorcycles. His latest café race bike, the 1974 Ducati 750GT, will be on display in the booth.
- Jessi Combs, fresh from a successful women’s land speed record effort, has appeared on Velocity Channel’s “All Girls Garage,” as well as authored “The List: 1001 Car Things to Do Before You Die” on AutoBlog.com. Combs appears at Lincoln Electric’s booth on Thursday, Nov. 7, from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Aaron Hagar, appearing on Thursday, Nov. 7, from 2 to 4 p.m., owns Rat Runners Garage in Lake Tahoe, Calif. The accomplished singer, actor, builder and business owner designs and builds custom hot rods and motorcycles. He is also the lead vocalist of the band FightClub.
- Chip Foose visits Lincoln Electric’s booth on Friday, Nov. 8, from 10 a.m. to noon. Owner of Foose Design in Huntington Beach, Calif., the designer and fabricator of custom hot rods is a three-time Ridler Award winner and eight-time Good Guys Street Rod of the Year Award winner. In 2012, Foose hosted “Overhaulin’” on the Velocity Channel, and in 2011, he hosted the Discovery Channel’s series, “American Icon: The Hot Rod.”