Littleton Franchisee to be Honored by Maaco President as First to Hit $4 Million in Sales - BodyShop Business

Littleton Franchisee to be Honored by Maaco President as First to Hit $4 Million in Sales

Record-breaking Littleton, Colo., Maaco operator Brian Greenley will be honored by the franchise chain’s president as the first center to achieve $4 million in sales on Friday, Oct. 14, at the 8085 Blakeland Ave. collision repair center.

“Brian has established by far the most successful Maaco franchise in history,” said Maaco President David Lapps, who will visit the center until 2 p.m. “His is truly a small business success story. In 1998, early in his Maaco career, Brian purchased a plot of land and constructed a state of the art facility. He quickly became one of just a handful of centers to achieve $2 million in sales. Then seven years ago, he was the first out of 450 and still the only one to reach $3 million. Incredibly, his sales have continued to increase every year, and in the just ended 52-week Maaco year he topped $4.1 million.”

The sustained economic slowdown has resulted in more people opting to repair their current vehicles rather than buying new ones. The average age of vehicles has climbed to 10.6 years, the highest ever, and an estimated 78 percent of car repairs are performed at aftermarket businesses (the other 22 percent are new cars under warranty). Nationally, Maaco sales are 6 percent ahead of the same period  last year, the company reported.

The Denver-area center is creating many satisfied customers who are telling their friends and families, according to Greenley.

“My employees and I work very hard and keep constantly updated on the latest technologies regarding vehicle construction and repair,” Greenley said. “We’re repairing 100 vehicles a week, and that’s a lot of promises we have to keep.”


More information:

Maaco

You May Also Like

Cruise Postpones Release of Driverless Taxi Service

Cruise, a GM subsidiary, recently announced that it will miss its goal of launching a large-scale self-driving taxi service in 2019.

Cruise, a GM subsidiary, recently announced that it will miss its goal of launching a large-scale self-driving taxi service in 2019. Cruise CEO Dan Ammann said the company plans to dramatically increase the number of its autonomous test vehicles on the road in San Francisco, but will not be offering rides to regular people this year, according to an article from The Verge.

Cutting Edge Automotive Solutions Partners with Andretti Rallycross

Andretti Rallycross announced that Cutting Edge Automotive Solutions will serve as technical partner on Cabot Bigham’s No. 02 OINK Clothing Beetle for the remainder of the 2019 Americas Rallycross season, showcasing their SP Tools USA brand.

Ford, Volkswagen Expand Collaboration to Include Autonomous, Electric Vehicles

Ford Motor Company and Volkswagen AG announced they are expanding their global alliance to include electric vehicles – and will collaborate with Argo AI to introduce autonomous vehicle technology in the U.S. and Europe.

CCAR Updates Website with More OSHA Alliance Resources

CCAR (Coordinating Committee For Automotive Repair) has announced the addition of new Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Alliance content on its main website, www.ccar-greenlink.org.

CARSTAR McLaren Lake Forest and CARSTAR McLaren Irvine Open in California

Owned by husband-and-wife team James and Mary Davis, CARSTAR McLaren Lake Forest and CARSTAR McLaren Irvine are a family business.

Other Posts

CIECA to Offer Webinar on What Businesses Need to Know to Implement CIECA Standards

CIECA will hold its next CIECAst webinar, “Implementing CIECA Standards: Implementation Guide and Appendix C – BMS, Code Lists and Shema Components,” on Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018 at 11 a.m. CST.

CARSTAR Urges Customers to Stay Winter Ready

Cold weather can create some of the harshest driving conditions of the year. The months between October and February top the list for accidents, vehicle damage and injuries.

CIECA Adds Broadly as Corporate Member

The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association (CIECA) announced that Broadly has joined CIECA as a corporate member.

NABR Launches BillableGenie Online Searchable Database of Insurer-Paid Not-Included Procedures

National AutoBody Research (NABR) has announced the launch of its BillableGenie online service, an independent, centralized source of actual data on insurer paid not-included procedures and operations, labor rates, labor rate concessions and other manually entered estimate line items.