News: Consolidator Report
Education training sessions make auto repair shops more productive by improving business operations and customer relations.
Mitchell, a provider of technology, connectivity and information solutions to the Property & Casualty claims and collision repair industries, will be hosting a local auto body shop boot camp for repair shops in the St. Louis area on Wednesday, March 11. The one-day training will help local repair shop owners understand the latest technologies and strategies that some of the leading shops are using in the industry.
Shop owners and industry leaders will come together to discuss the evolving landscape of the repair industry, how to get more revenue in a consolidating marketplace and how to enhance lean operations in a repair shop. Whether you’re wondering how to market your business in today’s mobile world or how to improve cycle time without having to add more technicians, the one-day training will give you the tools to take a shop to the next level and build for the future.
The St. Louis boot camp will feature the following speakers:
- Frank Terlep – president, Summit Emarketing Sherpas
- Frank Laviola – AVP of Industry Relations, Enterprise-Rent-A-Car
- Lance Getz – business development manager, PPG Industries
- Jason Scharton – business development manager, 3M
- Wayne Krause – manager-technical writing, Mitchell International
To learn more about the body shop boot camp, email [email protected].