Mitchell International has released the latest version of the RepairCenter Mobile app. The revamped app adds additional on-the-go flexibility and solutions that improve workflow and internal processes, and delivers an “exceptional customer experience,” all from a mobile device.
“Repairers are constantly looking for ways to improve and streamline their operation, and leveraging mobile technology is a great way to accomplish this,” said Paul Rosenstein, vice president of Product Management at Mitchell International. “The RepairCenter Mobile app eliminates numerous outdated and time-consuming processes, which leads to more effective shops and happier customers. This app sets repairers and their shops up for success.”
Updated RepairCenter Mobile app features:
- Enhanced user experience and streamlined navigation
- Ability to create new jobs by scanning the VIN number to decode the vehicle details
- Ability to edit job details on-the-go
- Multiple photo upload capability to quickly capture vehicle damage
- Real-time messaging through RepairCenter Hub to keep you connected to your shop
- Push notifications for alerts and notifications
- Advanced job search by VIN Scan
- Customer Status updates with Web Status
RepairCenter Mobile is fully compatible with RepairCenter and is available for iOS devices.
Click to find more information about Mitchell’s RepairCenter Mobile app update.