Diagnostics: Scanning & Calibration: What’s the Confusion?
Mitchell International announced today the dates and locations of its fourth annual “Full Speed Ahead!” Road Show. The 2008 tour will visit 13 cities across North America from May 8 to Oct. 2.
The road show is designed to educate auto body repair shops on the latest tools and techniques to optimize business performance, provide quality services and increase customer satisfaction. Shop owners and managers can hear from respected industry experts, network and share best practices.
This year’s events will cover managing for profit, benchmarking your shop and estimating for accuracy, as well as What’s New at Mitchell.
For more information or to register, visit www.mitchellroadshow.com.
The 2008 Full Speed Ahead! Road Show schedule (all events 6:00-10:00 p.m.):
- May 8 Seattle/Tacoma, Wash.; Sykart Tukwila
- May 15 Hanover, Md./D.C. area; Dave and Buster’s, Arundel Mall
- May 22 San Juan, Puerto Rico; ABC Infotech Inc.
- May 29 Phoenix, Ariz.; Dave and Buster’s
- June 5 Tampa, Fla.; Gameworks
- June 12 Los Angeles/Ontario, Calif.; K1 Speed Ontario
- Aug. 14 Northern California/Bay Area (Burlingame, Calif.); GoKart Racer
- Aug. 21 Indianapolis, Ind.; Jillian’s Billiards
- Sept. 11 Dallas, Texas; Dave and Buster’s
- Sept. 18 Chicago, Ill.; Dave and Buster’s, Addison
- Sept. 18 Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Schanks (South Calgary location)
- Sept. 25 Providence, R.I.; Dave and Buster’s
- Oct. 2 Philadelphia, Pa.; Dave and Buster’s