The Board of Directors of the National Auto Body Council (NABC) announced the election of a new Executive Committee based on the recent adoption of the organization’s revised bylaws creating additional leadership positions.
The new executive leadership team elected at NABC’s January board meeting includes:
- Chair – Nick Notte, International Paintless Dent Repair
- Vice Chair of Community Involvement – Elizabeth Stein, Assured Performance
- Vice Chair of Industry Involvement – Domenic Brusco, PPG Automotive Refinish
- Treasurer- Rick Tuuri, AudaExplore, a Solera Company
- Secretary – Elizabeth Clark, State Farm
- Director-at-Large – Jon Faris, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Immediate Past President – Brandon Devis, Sherwin-Williams
“Our membership ranges from small independent repairers to large multi-shop operators, and includes many other companies representing all facets of the collision industry,” said Chuck Sulkala, NABC executive director. “The addition of two new vice chair positions to our leadership team enables NABC to better serve the diverse needs of our growing membership and the evolving collision industry.”
The new vice chair for community involvement will oversee NABC’s community initiatives such as Recycled Rides, First Responder Emergency Extrication (F.R.E.E), Distracted Driving, Operation Comfort and other community service activities.
The second new position, vice chair of industry relations, is responsible for the leadership of NABC industry outreach activities, such as membership, the Body Shop Image Awards and the Award of Excellence, trade shows and conventions, and fundraising.