News: NABC Gifts Recycled Ride to Deserving Texas Mother
I-CAR created the awards to honor Jeff Silver and Russ Verona’s foresight, passion and dedication to the industry.
I-CAR announced it has opened up nominations for its Jeff Silver Award and Russ Verona Memorial Award.
Former I-CAR CEO Jeff Silver saw the need for industry recognition as one of the forefathers of the I-CAR Gold Class and Platinum Recognition programs. Once the Gold Class program was launched, no one embraced it faster than Russ Verona, a mentor, friend and role model for the collision industry who owned and operated the first Gold Class business.
I-CAR created the awards to honor their foresight, passion and dedication to the industry.
Russ Verona Memorial Award
To be nominated for the Russ Verona Memorial Award, you must:
- Hold a long-term I-CAR GOLD CLASS designation (defined as at least five consecutive years)
- Actively promote the Gold Class designation, training and a positive image of the collision industry (locally or on a broader scale)
- Be active in the local community and the industry
Jeff Silver Award
To be nominated for the Jeff Silver Award, you must:
- Hold a long-term I-CAR Platinum designation (defined as at least five consecutive years)
- Train beyond the minimum requirement to maintain the designation
- Actively promote the Platinum designation (being active in the local community and the industry is a plus)