News: Consolidator Report
Top-performing body shops, OEM suppliers and alternative parts suppliers gleaned from more than 400,000 user surveys.
PartsTrader has announced the highest-rated repairers and suppliers utilizing the PartsTrader platform for 2014. These ratings were determined by users completing surveys regarding the companies they did business with throughout the year.
PartsTrader introduced its proprietary feedback and ratings system in April 2013. A supplier is measured on how well it meets the needs of its repair shop customers on procurement criteria such as part availability, parts quality, delivery time, quote accuracy, customer service and speed of confirmation. Similarly, a repairer is measured on a series of metrics important to suppliers such as accuracy in parts description, communications practices, meeting payment terms and other related measures.
Feedback forms capture information within the PartsTrader application by users and are related to actual orders within the system. In 2014, more than 2.4 million orders were placed on the PartsTrader platform, and users completed 407,973 feedback forms. Based on the submitted feedback, 3,214 companies received enough feedback to carry a rating for all 12 months of 2014, thus becoming eligible for this recognition.
The following companies represent the “Top Ten” performing companies in each category in 2014 (there were a few ties). The company listed first carried the highest rating for the entire year:
- Don McGill Toyota of Katy, Katy, Texas
- Dennis Collision Center, Conroe, Texas
- CST Body & Paint, Tooele, Utah
- Edwards Body Works, Lubbock, Texas
- Brown Body & Paint, Toledo, Ohio
- Nick Mayer Lincoln Mercury, Westlake, Ohio
- Northside Lexus Collision Center, Houston, Texas
- T-Jay’s Service, Bedford, Ohio
- Tim’s Collision Repair, Twinsburg, Ohio
- Patterson Motors of Kilgore, Kilgore, Texas
- Doug’s Paint and Body, White Oak, Texas
OEM Parts Suppliers
- Byers Chrysler Jeep, Columbus, Ohio
- All Star Ford, Pittsburg, Calif.
- Emich Chevrolet, Denver, Colo.
- Town East Ford, Mesquite, Texas
- Twin City Buick GMC, Alcoa, Tenn.
- Germain Honda of Dublin, Dublin, Ohio
- Rivergate Toyota Scion, Madison, Tenn.
- Weld County Garage, Greeley, Colo.
- Roseville Toyota Scion, Rocklin, Calif.
- Maita Chevrolet, Elk Grove, Calif.
- Fresno Lexus, Fresno, Calif.
- Melloy Nissan and Jaguar, Albuquerque, N.M.
- Star Toyota, League City, Texas
Alternative Parts Suppliers
- A & M Glass Service, Dallas, Texas
- Keystone Automotive Industries, Lubbock, Texas
- Metro Distributors, Inc., Riverside, Calif.
- Al’s Radiator, Brookfield, Ill.
- Mittag Auto Salvage, Houston, Texas
- Stricker Auto Parts, Batavia, Ohio
- Alko Automotive, Cicero, Ill.
- Radiators Inc. of Birmingham, Birmingham, Ala.
- Roppel Industries, Columbus, Ohio
- Completes Plus, Los Angeles, Calif.
“We congratulate these fine companies on their ability to effectively meet and exceed the expectations of their customers and their vendors on a consistent basis,” said Dale Sailer, PartsTrader’s vice president of business development. “Business gets more and more complicated with every passing year, however the most successful companies always find a way to make it easy for others to do business with them. These companies have clearly achieved that.”
Each company will receive a personalized plaque commemorating their achievement.