Eurovac states that its portable aluminum repair wet mix dust collection system is the safest method for collection of aluminum (explosive) dusts and will get your facility certified for aluminum repair. The unit works like a dry system, but the difference is that dust is drawn into the unit and forced down through a venturi, deep into the water. The water acts as a separator, and the majority of the dust particles fall to the bottom of the unit immediately. The unit will allow two technicians sanding at one time.
The system features include the following:
- 13.8-amp motor with sealed bearings built to handle moist air from wet collector. 1560-watt pump produces 145 inches of water column; 140 free flow CFM. Has enough power for two technicians to sand with orbital sanders at the same time.
- Quiet operation particularly for fine dust…motor housing is insulated and baffled for sound.
- On/off feature…motor is turned on and off automatically by air switches when pneumatic tools are activated. This increases the life of the motor and reduces energy costs of running the motor.
- Includes a plastic sight glass to determine when water should be added.
- Stainless steel mist eliminator and final filter picks up 99.9 percent of dust to 10 microns.
- Two-inch ball valve and hose at the bottom of the separator for removing sludge.
Eurovac also has a central wet mix system for multiple bays.
For additional information or pricing, contact a Eurovac representative today at (800) 265-3878 or [email protected].