PPG Automotive Refinish today announced that the CertifiedFirst Network will launch a series of monthly Webinars to support collision center owners in their efforts to successfully market their shops to consumers and insurers. The Webinars will cover a wide range of topics designed to help develop business and customer relationships and capitalize on insurance company opportunities.
The first Webinar, focusing on continuing education for insurance agents, will be held on June 3 at 1 p.m. EST. Subsequent Webinars are scheduled for the third Thursday of every month, also at 1 p.m. EST. Each of the six scheduled Webinars will be led by industry specialists and run for approximately 45 minutes, followed by a 15-minute question and answer session.
“We have seen great success for collision centers that have taken advantage of CertifiedFirst marketing tools,” said Paul Ong, manager, CertifiedFirst operations and marketing. “Webinar technology allows us to communicate with the entire CertifiedFirst Network value chain, from PPG Sales and Distribution to our collision centers. The presentation topics will focus on effective ways for collision center managers to market their businesses and keep them up to date with industry trends as well as enhancements to our network programs.”
Webinar dates and topics are:
- June 3 "Continuing Education for Insurers": How collision shops can host and conduct accredited courses for insurance personnel.
- June 19 "The Precision Marketing Report": Using valuable and exclusive “Precision Marketing” data and demographic information profiling a shop’s local selling area.
- July 17 "CertifiedFirst Network Shop Credentials": Presenting CertifiedFirst Network shop capabilities to insurance agents and DRP managers.
- August 21 "CertifiedFirst Network Custom Brochures": Using pre-designed templates to produce customer-focused brochures, AND "Search Engine Optimization": Maximizing Web traffic to your collision center Web site.
- September 18 "CertifiedFirst Network Partnerships": Leveraging 3rd party affiliations to provide value for network participants.
- October 16 "Insurance Agent Databases and Newsletters": Building an insurance agent database and communicating with this valuable source of business.
Webinars are open to CertifiedFirst Network participants, PPG distributors and employees.
For more information about the CertifiedFirst Network, call (440) 572-2800, visit www.certifiedfirst.com or visit the PPG Automotive Refinish Web site at www.ppgrefinish.com.