News: Consolidator Report
Visitors can view a library of videos offering helpful tips on various refinish procedures.
Pro-Spray Automotive Finishes has launched its branded YouTube channel to help users improve the quality and efficiency of their jobs.
Visitors can view a library of resourceful, high quality videos featuring veteran Pro-Spray technical trainer and instructor Bill Warner. The channel’s current playlist includes:
- Pro-Spray in Action: Awesome rides with Pro-Spray paint
- Basecoat Tips and How-Tos: Best practices to improve your paint job and bottom line
- Bumper Repair and Refinishing: Review of the six simple steps
- Spray Gun Essentials and Tips: Simplifying the process
- Tech Tips and How-Tos: Application tips from the pros
“Pro-Spray’s passion for our industry, product and people drives our content decisions,” said Laura Yerkey, Pro-Spray marketing manager. “With the Pro-Spray YouTube channel in place, we now have the opportunity to share our knowledge and expertise with refinishers around the world.”
Future plans for the Pro-Spray YouTube channel include regularly delivered original content focused on tech tips, how-tos and FAQs, as well as introductions to new Pro-Spray products and discussions of industry events and trends.