News: GEICO Becomes First Insurer to Use CCC Digital Fraud Detection
With recent acquisition of U.S. Chemical & Plastics and Pro-Spray Automotive Finishes, QAP has been significantly expanding to become major supplier to paint and coatings industry.
Quest Automotive Products (QAP) has announced several internal appointments, new changes and promotions. With the recent acquisition of U.S. Chemical & Plastics and Pro-Spray Automotive Finishes, QAP has been significantly expanding to become a major supplier to the paint and coatings industry.
Aaron Mastro was recently promoted to northeastern territory regional sales manager for Matrix System Automotive Finishes. His responsibilities will include all Canadian territories and the Great Lakes and Northeast regions. He will report to Mark Flint, vice president of sales and marketing for Matrix System and Pro-Spray.
To help prepare for the opportunities ahead, the following key organizational new appointments for Pro-Spray Finishes include:
- Larry Pechacek was hired as the territory manager for Northern Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. Pechacek has more than 16 years of experience in the automotive paint industry as area sales manager, territory manager and technical solutions expert.
- Scott Hanshaw III was hired as the territory manager for all of Florida. Hanshaw has a strong sales background with more than 15 years of experience.
- Barry Westmoreland was hired as the territory manager for the southeast region of the U.S. Westmoreland joins the team with more than 20 years of auto refinishing sales experience.
- Tracy Dutcher was hired as the territory manager for the pacific northwest region of the U.S. Dutcher joins the team with more than 25 years of PBE sales and distribution experience.
Other changes include:
- Paul Reid, western region manager, has been assigned additional sales responsibilities in the western region with two new territory managers.
- Todd Berry, southeast region manager, has been assigned additional sales responsibilities in the southeast region, which includes Louisiana, Southern Mississippi and Southern Alabama with the added oversight of two territory managers.
“In an environment where ongoing economic uncertainty, market consolidation and rapid change require increasing flexibility and speed to market, it’s even more critical that our leaders possess a broad understanding of our businesses and the customers we serve,” said David Brunori, president of Quest Automotive Products. “We are undergoing a lot of change. But in all of this, many key things remain the same our incredible people, our spirit, our commitment and our belief in how we can make a difference.”